Sunday, August 26, 2007

Fish Guts And Good Friends

Last weekend Kyleigh and I went to stay at my friend Heather's house. I watched her son Andrew when he was three until he was five and then they moved away. Andrew & Kyleigh were Jr. Zookeepers at the zoo on Saturday morning so we had to get up at 5:30 to have the kids to the zoo by 7:00. We don't get to see each other very often but when we do we just pick up where we left off and have an awesome time! Most of the pictures of Andrew look like this:
















Before class:















After class: You can't see it but they have fish guts all over them. When we asked Andrew how he got fish guts on himself he only had one word to say "Kyleigh". Kyleigh's answer "I thought Andrew would want to eat fish, so I tried feeding him". You can't tell they've been together since they were three :) More like siblings - LOL!
















We had so much fun with them..and, can't wait to get together again! We miss you guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NASTY FISH GUTS!! it WAS gross but i have done it before and had the same problem so i knew what was coming but andrew was a little grossed out
lol
Kyleigh

Roo said...

ahhhh.....nothin' like sharing an adventure that includes fish guts. (when i was in grade 4 i used to collect FISH EYES)

ew. my mom would clean the fish and i would collect the eyes.

enough said.

:)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Ruth... fish eyes????!!!! How long did you keep them? Wouldn't they get rather, uh, ripe after awhile?

I bought my oldest son a dried sea horse when he was little. After awhile his whole room started to reek. He was very sad when I fished it out of one of his hiding places and insisted it had to go.

The very thought of that smell gives me shivers.