Saturday, January 06, 2007

100 Things about Heather

I got this idea from my friend Lyndsay at Life in Motion.

  1. I hate to wear shoes
  2. I love being a mom
  3. I miss James
  4. If I could live in my dream house, it will be a log home
  5. I would rather be in the woods than any place else in the world
  6. I leave my shoes all over the house and it drives my husband crazy
  7. I love my church
  8. I have an amazing group of friends
  9. I love to watch my childrens' relationships with their friends grow
  10. I can't back up my suburban
  11. I love peanut butter and pickle sandwiches
  12. I have a U2 iPod but am not a huge U2 fan...I just loved the look of the iPod
  13. I'm not a good house cleaner
  14. My favorite scent is vanilla
  15. Riding on the back of a motorcycle is one of my favorite things
  16. I'm scared of storms
  17. I used to play the clarinet
  18. I can be very lazy
  19. I love being outside
  20. I hate to be cold
  21. I'm very unorganized
  22. I love to watch Franklin and Little Bear
  23. I enjoy hauling wood
  24. My family and I laugh often
  25. I wonder what it was like to live 100 years ago
  26. I wish I liked vegetables
  27. I have to fill the dishwasher. If someone else fills it and they do it "wrong", I'll go back and fix it
  28. I would love to be a stay at home mom
  29. Some day I would love to adopt a little boy
  30. I hate Menkes
  31. I hope my children have grand adventures and don't settle down too young
  32. I love 80s hard rock
  33. I miss the joys of being a kid
  34. I hate paying bills
  35. Someone that I would have loved to meet is Steve Irwin
  36. When I listen to the radio I'm constantly listening for new songs to download to my iPod - but so far haven't downloaded any.
  37. I liked being in labor (strange huh?)
  38. I used to want to be a doula
  39. I LOVE being an aunt
  40. I am surrounded by all of my grandparents, and love it!
  41. My great-grandma will be 94 this month
  42. I love being in the car at night
  43. I can't go to sleep at night unless I read...even if it's 2:00 a.m.
  44. I tape Oprah every day
  45. I'm a Taylor Hicks fan - SOUL PATROL!!!
  46. I am proud of myself for kicking the 8 a day Pepsi habit
  47. I love to walk to work
  48. I enjoy my job
  49. I scare easy!
  50. I will not watch a movie that will make me cry
  51. I love a good love story
  52. I was a Natural Helper in high school (someone trained to listen to, and help, people when they are having problems)
  53. I would love to re-learn to play the piano
  54. I don't cook...but secretly wish that I did
  55. My kids go to the same elementary school that I did, and have had some of the same teachers
  56. I love going to thrift stores and finding good books there
  57. I am very scared of dentists
  58. I love baby feet & behinds
  59. I am thrilled when my husband and I can go for walks at night
  60. I can't fathom living somewhere without being surrounded by mountains and water
  61. I like to pull weeds
  62. I don't usually dream, but when I do dream I always have nightmares
  63. I wish I was more adventurous
  64. I have two tattoos and want more
  65. I love going to the zoo
  66. I love that Kyleigh goes and visits the veterans
  67. I am scared of water (I love looking at it but not being in it)
  68. I am not very patient
  69. My favorite clothes are my comfy jeans
  70. I hate to dress up
  71. My husband makes me laugh hard
  72. He also shocks me with the things he says and does :)
  73. I love to eat my grandmas big pancakes
  74. I don't like to eat ice cream
  75. I read the same books over and over
  76. I got married when I was 17
  77. I had my first baby when I was 19
  78. I hate getting up in the morning
  79. I would like to be a foster mom
  80. I love math
  81. My dogs make me angry
  82. I have known most of my friends since I was in elementary school
  83. I love pomegranates
  84. I wish I ate/lived more healthy
  85. I love how warm our house is because we burn wood
  86. I talk to my mom several times a day
  87. I despise laundry
  88. I think that the most important job is being a mom
  89. I wish more parents felt that way
  90. Thanks to my brother in law, Darrell, my niece, Allie, calls me "Aunt Creepy" and I think its funny
  91. I could spend the whole day getting lost in a book store
  92. I love antiques
  93. I love to wander around the cemetery, look at the stones, and wonder about those peoples lives
  94. On 9/11 I went hiking instead of sitting and watching the news unfold on the TV
  95. I went white water rafting once and loved it, but don't think I will ever go again
  96. I love my house and the fact that it was my sister-in-law & brother-in-law's house before it was ours
  97. I love reading emails from my friends & family
  98. I spend a lot of time on the phone
  99. I love to stay up late
  100. I wonder what path my kids will follow in their lives and am thankful that the Lord is in charge, and not me.

There, I did it! That is really hard.

No comments: