Wednesday, May 23, 2007

American Idol

Well, I wasn't going to do this but I'M BORED!

So, who is watching American Idol tonight??? My vote is on Blake. This years Idol has not been my favorite, in fact, it's been pretty boring, but I still watch it. Even though my favorite singer of all time..Michael W. Smith is voting for Jordin, I've still got to go for Blake. Not that Jordin isn't worthy and great, I'm just not really into girl singers, I don't know why but they bother me.

Tonight's show will be interesting but I've got to say that the highlight of the evening will be......TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (see # 45 of 100 Things About Heather).

That's enough of my rant....SOUL PATROL!!!!!!!!!!

(Hmmm, I think I'll turn on my iPod and listen to him right now..Kyleigh's going to be mad at me for this post..she can't stand Taylor - LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never watched a full episode of American Idol. I know, I know, I barely qualify as an American. Still, I have my opinions. I go by online polls of who's going to win, the way a contestant looks, etc. It's easy to say now, but my vote was with Jordin. All the polls favored her, not to mention the butt-ugly outfit Blake was wearing in the only picture I've cared to search out of him. That nasty sweater vest sealed his fate in my mind.

Heather said...

You sound like Dan...he hates the way Blake dresses. Blake was not my favorite through the whole thing but I do like his voice..I actually really liked Phil Stacey. Oh well, it's over and done with..hopefully next year is better than this year!

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone:)SOUL PATROL :( u ppl betrayed me and i am VERY disapointed in u! u let my mom put ...... ..... sorry i cant write his name!
PS it was taylor hicks see ...... ..... hahaha oh and for all those ppl who enjoy ...... i am very so so sorry for writing this!!! smile and be happy! :)