Sunday, June 03, 2007

Walking The Path Of Life

For some reason, I love this picture. And I especially love it in black and white. It has a wonderful feel to it. It reminds me of walking the path of life. We have such a small path and we each have our own path. If we go off the path in any way, we hit a lot of trees, debris and junk. But if we allow the Lord to walk with us on our path and show us the way, we get to where we need to be. This picture has a lot of symbolism to me and is one that I think I will blow up and frame.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so right. This picture is so peacful. In black and white it really makes you think about what a miracle God has given each of us. God Bless you Heather and you are an awesome mother. I think you should blow this up and frame it and put it in your home.

Love,
Fay