Sunday, June 24, 2007

Yard Sale

My friend, Holly, and I had a yard sale this weekend (we are trying to get money together for something very special). I wish I would have had my camera there because Tristyn was running around with a sticker on her back.
I guess Landon has really had enough. I let it stay on there all day because it was just too funny. Nobody offered to take her! :)

At the end of the day, I'd have to say that Tristyn looks EXACTLY how I feel!

It was definately an overwhelming weekend and the week looks to be just as overwhelming so no rest for me :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First I did it on my mom which said free then ken 1 cent the landon 1 cent. so i guess he did it on tristyn! oh and my mom should be posting my NEW furry friend later this week clue: LOVES CARROTS but he is 2 weeks old

Kyleigh