Thursday, July 05, 2007

Happy Fourth of July

Okay..so, I am a day late.
We spent the evening at my friend (boss) Kevin's house. I didn't have my camera for the first half of the evening but Dan ran and got it for me after the BBQ.
We had an AWESOME time! Kevin put on a great BBQ, had Kyleigh's favorite tunes playing in the background and a sprinkler for the kids to play in.
Here they are lounging in the hammack.
Here is how Ken spent the majority of his evening..talking to his honey on the phone..I hear she's the most beautiful woman in the world...his cell phone says so!! LOL!!!
The girls cuddling and watching the fireworks
Watching the show...there's Kevin. It's the only one I got of him. I have to be careful..he has great blackmail to use against me so I'm going to be very kind!

Dan thinking he is the Statute of Liberty.



We had such a great evening. It's not often that Dan has a holiday off. In fact in the last six months he has worked Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Easter and most every other holiday so last night was a blessing.
Thanks for a great evening Kevin!!!!!


No comments: