Thursday, July 05, 2007

Up The Mountain

Last Saturday my friend Holly and I decided to load the kids up and head for the zoo. When we go there it was so packed out that they were putting people into shuttle buses to get up there. We decided that despite the drive, it just wasn't worth it.



So, we decided to head home over the mountain


Our Destination: Mt. Hood We are going to take the kids camping this summer so we stopped at every campsite along the way. It ended up taking us 5 hours to get home. We found lots of AWESOME campsites though and had a blast.
Tristyn looking adorable..she loves the camera.
The silly boys.





The view from Trillium Lake. Isn't that amazing? I am so blessed to live where we do..with this right in our backyard.

The mountain close up.


Kyleigh just hanging around.

And after a long day nothing is better then a quick nap in the car.

3 comments:

Roo said...

wow!!! you live in paradise!!! i love the mountains. where i live -- it's sooooo flat that you can wath your dog run away for 3 days!!!

Ps your family is beautiful.

Heather said...

Ruth - Thanks so much for stopping by! I love where we live and feel so alive when I am in the mountains..it's my favorite. You'll have to come visit some time! :)

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures.

I miss home.