Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wedding Pictures

I still havent' been posting like I said I would..sorry! I didn't ask Amy if I could do this..and, she can tell me to take these down if she wants! But, here are a few pictures from the wedding. We go to see the photographers pictures yesterday and they are AMAZING! But, here are some shots from my mom's camera.

This is awesome! I do not think that pictures of us four have been taken in over 15 years! Here is Carey, Holly, Amy & I. Amy & I have been friends since we were 5 and we met Carey and Holly in 6th grade. Holly & Carey are cousins. We see each other as much as we can, but this day was a true treat for us.


Here is Amy with a REAL Pepsi..not a diet! I had to snap a picture of this..my two friends together :)

Here I am with my walking partner, Bill. Not the best picture, but you can see how we were dressed.


It was a great day. Timberline Lodge was amazing! I threw several fits about having the wedding there...I mean, it's February, there is snow...it's cold! But, Amy & Matt were right on...it was AWESOME!

2 comments:

Roo said...

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! what a great wedding. and how increidbly special to celebrate it with dear friends.

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR FRIEND! she was a beautiful bride.

Anonymous said...

Wow, do you realize how long it has been again since you posted...Hmmmm???