Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Break 2010

Okay, Amy, pick yourself up off the floor....two in a matter of days...can you handle it??  :)

I am probably one of the worst parents.  I hate school, seriously hate it!  I hate having to wake my kids up, hate homework and can't stand a schedule :) 

So, we filled up Spring Break as much as I could.  I didn't have to work Monday or Tuesday but the rest of the time the kids were, unfortunately, on their own :(

The week started with a couple of birthday parties.  Can you believe our little Allie turned 5?  So shocking!  What a beautiful little girl she is.  We had her birthday party on Sunday.


Silly girl actually blew out her candles before anyone was paying attention and before we had sung Happy Birthday to her.  This is a "re-do"


Birthday Girl!  :)
Maddie needed a few gifts too
This little one didn't need her own gifts, she just needed to chew on Allies'

Tristyn watching the action
Little stinker, she just reached up and stole the camera from me.  That's okay, I had my iPhone so I could still take pictures of her.  She is such a funny little girl :)

Sometimes her daddy is just plan rude!
Although, it was pretty funny when she realized she had one on her nose and then ate it :)

Next up was Ella's birthday...she's 15 now!
A very rare moment where I got Maddie to smile...this is at Ella's party


Tuesday the kids and I went shopping at Maurices, then out to lunch at Canton Wok (A first for both Tristyn and Landon) then for a walk on the river.



Tristyn helped make this last year


It was such a beautiful day.  We were so blessed for Spring Break.  We had beautiful weather!

The other thing we did a couple of times was a fire in our fire pit.  This is a summer favorite!  It's great family time to just hang out and chat.  The kids are always running all over, snacking, screaming and just having a great time!



Dan and I both enjoyed some cuddle time with Tristyn

Ky had some good cuddle time with Chloe :)

We had such a wonderful time.  Despite the things I wrote about we also had extra kids spending almost every night and my kids going other places.  We just had an excellent time.  Bring on Summer Vacation!!

No comments: