Saturday, December 16, 2006

Kicking the Habit

I'm finally doing it. I'm kicking the Pepsi habit. Before I go on, I'll let you get back up on your chair so you can keep reading. It has been a long and difficult process but has been helped greatly by drinking large amounts of green tea. It still has caffeine in it but is better for you. Consequently, I have not had such bad headaches or mood swings and for that I am thankful! I now allow myself only one Pepsi a day during my lunch hour. What has turned into an eight a day habit is now down to only one and I see so many benefits. So far I feel more "me" (that is hard to explain), I was very dependent on when I would get my next "fix" and I don't feel that way any more. I can start my day without the need to run to the fridge for the pop. Every day I would feel so drained and exhausted and I don't feel that way any more. I have a lot more energy and I am definitely not drained and exhausted.

My next two goals are to start eating more healthy and to start exercising.

No comments: