Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Playing for Grandpa

This is my Grandpa Lew. I am blessed to have him as one of my grandpas (my other one is awesome too!). He is one of the sweetest, kindest men that I know. Kyleigh & Madi had a band concert the other night but Grandpa is not able to attend and asked if the girls could come play for him.

We went over there on Tuesday and Kyleigh & Madi played their Christmas songs, and even figured out a few of their own tunes. We had a great time and Grandpa was thrilled with their progress since the beginning of the year.

I even learned that Grandpa has played just about every instrument out there, has been in several bands and would practice the clarinet for hours just to get out of his chores.



This reminds me of when me and my best friend played in the band. I played the clarinet and she played the flute. We always had fun "practicing".

No comments: