Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Landon's Legos

I think that my years of playing Legos and K'Nex (instead of Barbies and dolls) and my four years of drafting in high school finally paid off. I was able to build this Star Wars space ship for Landon in 2 hours!

Even though I have played Legos a lot, I don't remember ever going by the directions...now I know
why. You need years of drafting class just to understand all the diagrams. It's a total pain..not too mention, I'm sure will fall apart as soon as he really starts playing with it. I told my dad we should have put it together with super glue!


I must be getting old though because my back still hurts. It was fun though, my dad and I sat on their kitchen floor and built it together. Even though it was a pain, the look on Landon's face when I showed it to him was worth it all. I think he was pretty impressed that his mom new how to figure that out!

No comments: