Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A Birthday At The Zoo

Saturday was Landon's 9th birthday and we had an awesome day! For his birthday he picked for me to take him and his best friend, Trey, to the zoo. They are great little buddies..really, more like brothers, and we had a great day.

Here are some highlights:



At the fish tanks









Eating elephant ears







Exploring a waterfall







And the day would not be complete without boys being boys!




Did I mention it was POURING! I don't think we can get a break. That's three times to the zoo in thirty days and each time we got a drenching. Oh well..what is more fun then a day at the zoo with two little boys who have a blast in the rain.

We had such an a great day. Besides getting lost in Portland..and, needing Uncle Bob's help to find my way, it was a perfect day. I don't get a lot of chances to hang out with Landon alone and I enjoyed every second. He's turning into such the little man..I can't believe he's 9!!!!
I love you Landon!

No comments: