Sunday, April 15, 2007

Waterfalls

I have been wanting to post about all the happenings we have had the last few weeks but I find myself being so overwhelmed with how far behind I am that I don't post at all. So, I've decided to not post much about spring break...because our two trips to the zoo ended up in total downpours. So, I will post my highlight of spring break.
Those that know me, know that I love to hike...and, love to hike waterfalls. I feel so very blessed to live where we live. I do not believe there is anything more beautiful then a waterfall in the woods. My family would disagree, but I dragged them here on one of our trips home from the zoo. Well, they didn't have much choice...I was driving!

Despite some random guy's behind...and, the chocolate stain on Landon's shirt.
I love this photo. My kids, and a waterfall, how great is that! :)



I just liked this bridge. It's the trail leading up to the falls. My kids were not willing to hike,
so I enjoyed the look from below. Next time, I'll grab a few friends and hike it. There are so many amazing places to go when you travel up our old highway. I hope to have a lot more pictures this summer of this area!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I know how to remove random butts! LOL!!! Send it to me and I'll fix it for ya :)

I love that I can comment on your blog now - woohoo!

Heather said...

Yeah! I am so excited that you can comment now!!!!!