Thursday, April 19, 2007

Spring Break

Dan & I decided to take the kids to the zoo for Spring Break. On Tuesday we all loaded into the van and headed to Portland with hopes of a great day...nope, it rained. A little rain we can handle, but an absolute downpour is a little tough. Inspite of it, we had fun. I decided since Tuesday didn't turn out that my mom & I would take the kids down on Saturday. Well, it rained more Saturday then it did on Tuesday. Here is Landon's essay about spring break (typos and all!).

My spering break started at the zoo, twice! But dont think it was that fun because when we left, our shoes had puddles of water inside of it! It was raining and raining, I couldn't hear myself think the rain was making so much noise.

After we went to the zoo we ate dinner at Sharries resterate it was good.

These pictures just about sums up our two attempts at the zoo.










On a side note...Landon's birthday is Saturday! He will be nine! I'm going to try and get a post going this weekend in honor of him.

No comments: