Friday, November 30, 2007

A Blog Ignored!

Hey! Did you think we had fallen off the planet?? Things have been a little stressful and ALOT crazy in the Thomson household! First off..when I went to Germany I borrowed my bosses memory card for my camera. Well, about mid-October, I finally gave it back to him and since my memory card went missing while I was away...my camera is without a card so I can't take any pictures. I have one on order and it should be here around Monday.

Kyleigh is in the community play Christmas Carol which is consuming all of her time. She has been at practice every evening from around 5:30 to about 10:00 or 11:00 every night. She is exhausted, but tonight is opening night and we are excited to go and watch her.

Landon is doing great. He has started boy scouts and really enjoys it. He was supposed to be in the Starlight Parade this year but he got a bad cold so I pulled him out of it. I let him bundle up long enough to go watch and then get right home with some hot cocoa.

Tristyn is Tristyn :) She's doing great. She is loving school and enjoying all of her new friends. She can write her letters and numbers and is starting to read and spell. I am so proud of her, she has come a long way from those first few weeks of school.

Thanksgiving was great. We all went up to my parents' house and then over to my grandparents' for desert. It was a nice day of family, food and games!

Dan and I are great. Busy, busy, busy! We are looking forward to a nice family weekend.

Landon has his Christmas program Monday night and then on Wednesday we are headed to the Polar Express! I'm hoping my memory card will be here so I can post lots of pictures next week.

No comments: