Friday, November 17, 2006

Bumper Stickers

So, honestly, I think bumper stickers are a strange thing...you can tell a lot of things about someone's bumper sticker. You can tell their religion, political beliefs, sense of humor, etc. I personally have never been a big bumper sticker person but a year ago I found one I just had to have...and, boy did it make waves.

I got many comments about that sticker...some people got it..some people did not...and, honestly, most did not. Well, needless to say as much as I loved my sticker, it has been replaced. Kyleigh respectfully demanded that it be removed prior to entering middle school and I could not blame her. Middle schoolers love to be cruel without me just handing them something to tease her about.


What we learned though is that you can not have a suburban of our color in our town without a bumper sticker. You end up trying to get in other peoples cars, can't find your car in the parking lot., etc.

Here is our new sticker and it has Kyleigh's stamp of approval. I am happy, the kids are happy, we are honoring someone that we admire and respect...and, I no longer get lost in the parking lots!


No comments: