Friday, November 03, 2006

Tristyn a.k.a. Drama Princess


Here is our baby girl. I can't believe she is 4 1/2...her title says it all. She is definately the princess of the family. In fact one of her favorite shirts says "Hey, I didn't ask to be the princess, but if the crown fits".

She's a blast to be around and the life of every party. She's in her second year of preschool and having the time of her life.
Tristyn's favorite things to do are put on make-up, play with her barbies and do anyones hair, if they are willing to sit down and suffer..she pulls hair because everything has to be very tight. Actually, for a four year old, she does a pretty good job.

2 comments:

Life In Motion said...

uhm, I'm so glad you are blogging now missy! I love your comments on my blog but you know more about what is going on with us than we do what is going on with you! Update often....we want lots of updates!!

Oh and I would love to have someone do my hair....it lives piled up on top of my head with a clip....guess I have this to look forward to with my little drama queen huh?

Heather said...

I'm a little nervous about this undertaking but I love reading and catching up on my friends that are away and have blogs. It's a great way to stay connected so, I'll do my best. The bad thing is that right now my digital camera isn't working so I'll have to figure that problem out, but it should be fun!