Friday, November 03, 2006

Kyleigh

Here's Kyleigh. She is now a big 6th grader and in middle school.

For those of you that have not seen her lately she is almost my size.

This was taken in October at the zoo. Kyleigh had the opportunity to be a jr. zookeeper for a day. Kyleigh has a strong love for animals and was able to work with snakes, turtles, otters, beavers and much, much more.

She is playing the clarinet this year and just had her first band concert. It was great...for a bunch of squawking first year players :)

3 comments:

best friend of kyleighs said...

kyleigh is my best friend ever and i am so happy that she and her family made a website "hi kyleigh call me" your friend cj

Heather said...

Hey cheyenne thank you for the message
ky

Anonymous said...

Hey Kyleigh,
I am so glad you got Thumper! He is so cute!! I glove him!

Glove, Oldroyalguitar