Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving Traditions

I forget that the first blog I do will end up being the last blog you read. So, these series of posts are out of the order I wanted them to be in. Anyway, I'm doing a series of posts rather than all at once because I'm afraid the format would get all messed up like they did with Landon's zoo post. We had a great Thanksgiving and I really hope that all of you did too.





One of our favorite traditions is playing games on Thanksgiving. Here's Kyleigh playing truth or dare Jenga.





Dan thinking up his next move.







Dan's dare: blow a raspberry on someone's tummy. The best tummy...Madi.








Kyleigh is learing to play chess in school so she challenged Dad to a duel.





Our favorite Thanksgiving game is Uno. This year we really missed playing with Uncle Bob! Don't worry Uncle Bob, I got picked on enough but I'm sure next year you will make up for lost time. We always have so much fun.

No comments: