Thursday, November 09, 2006

Harvest Party 2007...Here Tristyn Comes!


Can you believe this?? I am ready for next year. Isn't she cute? This year we had to run to the store a couple of hours before our church Harvest Party because I just wasn't into it. She was a very cute fairy, and it just happened that her friend at church was the same fairy, only a different color. It turned out to be great!


But, the other day I was at the store and I was so excited to find this for $3.00 and it will definately fit
next year. I couldn't pass this up. Tristyn told me the
only way she would be a ladybug next time is if she got to be a princess after this. Okay, so for our Harvest Party in 2008 she'll be a princess. I'll have to attempt to remember that.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaahhhh... Too cute!