Sunday, November 12, 2006

Steve...the Snake

Let me introduce you to our newest family member. This is Steve, the Red Tailed Boa, and Landon's Christmas present. He is not named after Landon's grandpa..but, instead, he is named after Steve Irwin. I offered up the names Hunter or Irwin, but Landon felt that Steve was more appropriate. So, Steve it is.

Right now he is about 3 feet long and will quite possibly get to around 10 feet. I am not sure how I feel about that..but, only time will tell. Right now, I love him. He's a pretty cool little guy. Very docile and friendly.

I will take more pictures later and have Landon write about his new friend, but wanted to get the pics up for everyone to see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is what I've been sayng all along: you're a much braver woman than I am! Welcome Steve!

My newest family member is Somebody (possibly Elijah) Parnell, born November 10th to Joel and Andreanna! I'm a proud auntie!

Life In Motion said...

I couldn't do it girl! uh hu no way.....you are a brave woman!